1. Which of the following is a true statement?
(c) x+1 is monomial (d) is a binomial
2. A quadratic polynomial whose product and sum of zeroe are and respectively.
3. If α , β are the zeros of the polynomial then =
4. The number of zeroes of a cubic polynomial is
(a) at most 3 (b) 3
(c) at least 3 (d) 2
5. If , and are zeros of the polynomial , then the value of is
(a) (b) 3
6. The number of polynomials having zeros as -2 and 5 is
(a) 1 (b)2
(c)3 (d) more than 3
7. If the sum of the zeros of the quadratic polynomial for is equal to the product of its zeros then =?
8. The zeroes of the quadratic polynomial are
(a) both negative (b) one positive and one negative
( c) both positive (d) both equal
9. The polynomial to be added to the polynomial so that the resulting polynomial is exactly divisible by is
10. Find a quadratic polynomial whose one zero is -5 and product of zeroes is 0.
11. . If degree of =4, degree of and degree of , then find the degree of .
12. Find the sum of the zeroes of the given quadratic polynomial
13. Divide by .
14. Verify that is a zero of the polynomial .
15. If α and β are the zeros of the polynomial , find the value of .
Answers. 1. (a) 2. (b) 3. (b) 4. (a) 5.(d) 6. (d) 7. (c) 8. (a) 9. (c) 10. 11. 7 12. 0 13. quotient : and remainder=0 15.
Download PDF Polynomial(worksheet-1).pdf