Numbers and letters are both used in algebra. The algebraic formula’s unknown quantities are represented by letters or alphabets. Now, an equation or formula is created using a mix of integers, letters, factorials, fractions, decimals, log etc. There are a few highly crucial algebraic formulae and equations that students must memorise while they prepare for their exams. The foundation of basic or elementary algebra is these formulas. Knowing the formulas alone is insufficient. you need to know how to use these formulas to solve problems.
Here, we’ll list all the significant algebraic formulas. The extensive list will make it possible for the students to look over it quickly before tests or to refer to it at any time they like.
Important Algebra Formulas (List of all Algebraic Identities)
An algebraic identity is an algebraic equation which is true for all values of the variable (s).
- If “” is a natural number then
- If “” is a even number then
- If “” is an odd number then
Important Algebra Formulas (PDF DOWNLOAD)
Let be a polynomial of degree
Factor theorem :
Let be a polynomial of degree greater than or equal to 1 and a be a real number such that = 0 , then is a factor of .
Conversely, if is a factor of , then = 0 .
Componendo and Dividendo rule :
where n is a positive number and .
You might also be interested in:
- Area of Triangles
- Trigonometric values| Trigonometric ratio table
- List of Trigonometric Identities
- Mensuration Formulas for 2D and 3D Shapes PDF Download
- Factoring Polynomials Formula and Factoring Polynomials Worksheet with Answers
- Exponent formulas
- Percent formula
- Roman numbers : Chart and Rules